This page contains an evergreen summary of the things I use. I only use awesome things so go crazy with the links below!
1Password - Have you ever forgotten a password? Do you reuse passwords? 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap.
OmniFocus - A great application for following GTD, though you can really set it up anyway you like.
- OmniFocus - A great application for following GTD, though you can really set it up anyway you like.
- Backblaze - Secure and fast offsite backup. Set it, forget it all for $5 a month.
- Bose Wireless Headphones [US | UK]- These are super comfortable and really good sound quality.
- Beats Wireless In Ear Headphones [US | UK]- These are comfortable, good sound and good battery life.
- Amazon Fire TV [US | UK]- This has somewhat been put on the back burner with the new Apple TV, but still handy for Prime.
- XBOX One [US | UK]- Great console and home entertainment system. I have the 1TB version which I believe is crucial given the large amount of game data.
- Verbatim MediaShare Wireless [US|UK] - A wireless hard drive sharing hub, I did a review on this at Apple Resource.
For the Home